Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Where, Oh Where Is Huggle Buggle Bear?


I'm not sure exactly where this book came from, but if I had to guess it was a gift from Nana. Many in our family know that you cannot really go wrong with a book for a gift. We have read this sporadically over the past few years, and it was just resurrected from the basement box of books yesterday. It was quite perfect timing...

As my routine goes, when Little Bear and Little Bug finally quiet down at night indicating they are finally sleeping, I quietly check in on them. They tend to pull things like diapers, clothes, and other room items into their beds with them that I remove before I head to bed. (Tonight, for instance, Little Bear was a bit upset that she could not dress herself in her shopping seat cover.) Upon opening their door, this is what I found:

With the sing song of "Where, oh where, is our Little Bear?" playing over and over in my head, I began searching. Was she playing under her bed with her own little bear and night night? Noooo... Was she hiding under her slide and playing peek-a-boo? Noooo... "I hope she did not actually climb back behind her dresser..." (Moment of Mama worry) And it was on my way to make sure she had not snuck into that cubby that I found her...

Snug as a bug? No, snug as a Little Bear with her night night in the corner of her room, next to her sister's bed.

1 comment:

  1. awwww... just wanted to be close to sissy!

    ReplyDelete