Monday, October 11, 2010

I Should Be…

A few thoughts about what I should be doing…


I should be…

  • finishing up my bible study, but I’m still on Day One.


  • three-hole punching my coursework for school.


  • organizing my remaining paperwork for clinicals.


  • washing clothes.


  • gathering library books to avoid late fees.


  • getting schoolwork organized for the Sirs tomorrow.


  • balancing the checkbook and paying a few stray bills.


  • writing a list of curriculum needed for Sir Wallace since I’m quickly running out of lessons in some areas.


  • filing and shredding.




Instead, I am…


eating ice cream, listening to my night time serenade by Miss Bear, staring at the pile of should do’s, enjoying my furniture free from laundry in various stages of folding, and indulging my INFJ self with a bit of reflection and peace.



The LORD replied, "My Presence will go with you, and I will give you rest." Exodus 33:14



"Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light." Matthew 11:28-30



Amen.



pile of laundry icecream

No comments:

Post a Comment