Friday, June 4, 2010

The Joys of Learning to Blog

I learn best by doing, and in the case of this blog it has been doing, undoing, and redoing again. I first jumped in and added pages to my blog without realizing that they are static. For those of you who are in the same boat I was in three weeks ago, this means that you cannot add posts to those pages. They are great for "About Me" pages, "Contact Us" pages and the like. My next venture was to create my own horizontal nav bar across the top. I linked them to my labels, and they worked. However, I really wanted a drop down menu. If you notice, now I do have a drop down menu thanks to bloggerstop.net and my new found knowledge of how to manipulate html code to adjust colors and links. (I have even become more familiar with Corel Paintshop to locate those colors.) Until I begin posting more into other categories, it is all prayers that they work! So...here goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment